Google Ads

CSS Menu Card Holder to Link Your Social Profiles

This is nonsense as any to show our readers the social networks where we are. It is like a social pendant with links to our different profiles, but converting those usual buttons in a kind of cards. The idea I saw in CreativeFan for quite some time (years), but in my defense I will say that eventually obviate the code there shown and developed my own. That seems to me to remember that didnt work, but again, the aesthetic idea I found there. Ideas do not copy that some would say. The grace is that what you see in the capture and the demo the end of the post functioning as God commands his small animation is done only with CSS.
The HTML part that must be inserted into a gadget or directly in the template if you want to add for example after the content of the entries (within the div post-footer , for example), would have this structure:
Previous
Next Post »